Up for sale 2003 Pulsar Q sedan, genuine 89563km, electric windows, power steering, electric mirrors Great condition for its age.
About This Vehicle
Driven 98,563 km
Exterior color: Grey
Fuel type: Petrol
Engine size: -1.0 L
No longer needed (see pictures below) – Garage creeper ($15); Jacks ($15), Ramps ($50) or the lot for $60. Phone Bill 0414 781 037
Various Alfa 75 Parts – wide range of parts varying from external and internal parts, to engine and suspension parts. Enquire on 0432 437 685 regarding what you need in particular. Raffaele
Eric Dipiero has numerous Fiat 124 parts for sale – he also has early Fiat Spider doors and bonnet with no humps for sale contact him on 0419820990.
Various parts for Fiat 124 and 850 – too many to list! Contact: Thomas 0403 164 365 / email: Thomas_zollo@chariot.net.au.
The world is being gripped by COVID-19. The committee are considering what to do about our monthly meetings, social events and club runs. We will continue to monitor the advice coming from the Government and Health Authorities and will keep the members informed of any changes.
In accordance with government regulations, the following changes and measures are in place until further notice:
- Club Meetings will be conducted online using Zoom – Members will receive an invite to participate.
- Club Runs (Including the Monthly Breakfast Run) have been suspended.
- Social Events – such as the upcoming BBQ at Chris and Maureen’s property at Harrogate – have been postponed.
- Club Registration Day – planned for the 28th June. The committee are still investigating what can be done to make this event happen. It is still 2 months away so we will need to monitor what is happening with the restrictions. We will keep updating you as things progress.
- Club Committee is still operational, You can contact any of the committee members for any club-related matters either by contacting a committee member directly, or by using our contact form.
The club’s President will advise members of any other measures and changes by email, and revisions to this notice.
We urge everyone to pay close attention to the official government advice, refer to the points of contact and symptom charts provided. Please don’t hesitate to call the information line below to discuss any of your concerns—we need their advice, and they need to understand our situation to make further decisions.
Together we will work through this situation and come out better and stronger at the other end of the tunnel.