Annas Rocky Road has been a hit at a number of club events, so by popular demand, here it is!
3 x 225 g packets of Cadbury Melts (chocolate)
1 x 280g Packet of Pascall pink and white marshmallows
1 x 200g packet of Raspberry lollies
You will need
A greased shallow slice tin – mine is 28.5 x 19.5cm
- Cut the marshmallows in half and place into a large mixing bowl
- Cut the raspberry lollies in half and place into the mixing bowl with the marshmallows
- In another bowl put the 3 packets of Melts
- Microwave for 45 seconds, then mix with a spoon
- Microwave for another 30-45 seconds and mix until completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the raspberry and marshmallow bowl.
- Mix until all the dry ingredients are coated with chocolate
- Pour the mixture into the greased shallow slice tin
- Place the tin in the fridge for at least 2 hours
- Cut into squares.